Sunday, May 31, 2009

Here Goes...

So i've been not so good at using this blog site, but i guess i no longer have any more excuses. Jared only let us get a new computer if i promised to start taking more pictures and blogging...besides the fact that his old lap top started throwing all sorts of fatal error messages at us. So here's a few pictures of what's been going on. The earlier post was just some random pics that Jared put up for his family because they wouldn't fit in an email. Those are pics of us in Rhode Island, at the Zoo, Kirtland, my cakes from a class i took, Ellie's room, our cat and her obsession with jared's Shampoo...and my massive pregnant belly. And to think i thought i was huge when we were in Kirtland (that's when i'm in the pink shirt). I'm going to at least try to get stuff up weekly, but we'll see how that goes once the baby comes. 23 days to go!! Below is just a picture of our mini garden we put in yesterday. It sure isn't much, but hopefully that means that i can keep up with the weeding and such.




I know it may look like i was helping, but i just sat in a chair in the shade telling Jared what to put where. I'm not much help when it comes to manual labor these days.

3 comments:

rexburg said...

where's all the snow? Peter thought if you had coats on, there should be snow? that's Peter!

The cat's picture licking Jared go the most laughs.

The cakes got the most wow's, and Brittany's tummy got the ahhhh

Eric and Sara said...

Fun to see your blog. Congrats on the upcoming baby!

Ally said...

YEAH!!! I found you!! Good luck with baby Ellie!! And I might come steal a carrot or two.:)