
This next pic I think was taken at 20 weeks and was the last time that we could get a good profile. All my ultrasounds since then, she's been upside down and backwards and won't give us the best view for a picture.
So it's a little crazy to think that any day now we'll have a perfect, healthy little baby...the fun part now is waiting. My official due date it June 23rd, but due to constant contractions (which lead to nothing) and her weighing in around 8 lbs already (yikes!) her scheduled debut date it June 16th or 17th.Last Friday the 5th we were convinced it was the big day. My contractions were every 2.5 minutes, lasting around 60 seconds. The last thing I ever wanted to happen was to get sent home from the hospital, so we made a quick stop to my OB clinic where they assured me a baby was coming and I was just about ready for an epidural! Needless to say, after an hour on monitors and an exhausting hour of walking around OSU campus, the contractions were still going strong, but nothing was changing...so they sent me home. I still contract irregularly all day and all night, but they mean nothing to me. If she doesn't come by next Wednesday on her own, I'll be induced Wednesday or Thursday. The best part is that this is right in the middle of Jared's sad excuse for a Summer Break (one week?!).
The only frustrating thing about all of this is that it has been over a week now since my OB told me that all is set and she should come any day. This has just caused me to feel like I'm over due, when I should be grateful now that there's no chance she'll be late, and I won't still be carrying her around on my birthday (inside me that is). Anyway, she's coming in a week regardless and we'll share our great news as soon as we have some to share!
1 comment:
HOORAY!! I love your blog and am so glad that you finally have one! The pics are adorable and btw - that bedding is AMAZING I can't believe you made that! You've got some mad skills girl! :)
Post a Comment